Ask our experienced CPAs for budgeting and financial planning advice. We follow generally accepted accounting principles, as well as local and federal tax guidelines. We understand the issues facing sole proprietors, LLC’s, and small corporations. We specialize in the QuickBooks Online platform and get phoenix bookkeeping services special discounts and pricing for QBO clients. Rest easy knowing a QuickBooks ProAdvisor is working on your financials and linked to expedited QuickBooks support. I have over 25 years of experience, highly qualified, and professional, with excellent references and a broad range of project training.
- It also offers accounts receivable and payable services as well as year-end tax assistance.
- If you outsource your bookkeeping to an accountant (like most successful SMBs do), your bookkeeper should have an intimate familiarity with your business.
- Rest easy knowing a QuickBooks ProAdvisor is working on your financials and linked to expedited QuickBooks support.
- They offer various services such as budgeting, forecasting, accounting, bookkeeping, training, and consulting.
We partner with merchants like Gusto, Stripe, Shopify, and Square—so your finances are always accurate. You can trust that your business and personal matters will be handled with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost discretion. We are a reliable, business partner who will pro-actively handle tasks, answer questions, and help contribute to your success.
Do bookkeepers do payroll?
Not every small business has the resources for a fully-staffed finance and accounting department. If you’re a business owner feeling bogged down with bookkeeping and accounting, Bookkeeping Done Right, LLC. Our team assists companies throughout Phoenix, AZ, and the surrounding communities with exceptional bookkeeping services. Our CPAs are educated in best practices for financial planning, asset management, and tax preparation. Accountants may offer a package rate for weekly, monthly or annual services to reward ongoing customers. Nationally, full-time staff accountants earn between $40,000 and $80,000, depending on experience and other factors.
CPAs are also eligible to represent clients before the IRS if audit support is required, while a non-CPA accountant is not. Academic background, years in the field and professional reputation all can affect an accountant’s rates. Accountants’ rates vary based on their education, https://www.bookstime.com/ licenses, experience, and the work for which they are being hired. Hourly rates can range as widely as $40 per hour to $300 or more per hour, depending on your geographic location and the accountant. Check out the average hourly rate for accounting services in your region.
( 561-5805 for an In-Person Consultation at a Phoenix Location of Your Choosing
Our secure cloud access let’s you and your CPA keep tabs on your performance all year and makes tax prep a snap. Not only does financial planning work wonders for your business, but it can also significantly improve your peace of mind. When you know you have a solid plan backing your business decisions, you can rest easy knowing your finances are under control. What’s more, when consumers know your company is financially stable, they’re more likely to patronize your business, and employees are more likely to feel secure in their jobs.
- However, this doesn’t necessarily mean they will be the best candidate to provide the help you need with your income tax preparation.
- We are your complete back office so you can spend your time doing what you love.
- We follow generally accepted accounting principles, as well as local and federal tax guidelines.
- LBS Tax or Lewis Business Services in Chandler, Arizona offers personal and business accounting that helps lift the weight off the shoulders of their clients in handling books and tax problems.
- The company also offers outsourced payroll services, which include quarterly filings, monthly withholding payments, and year-end W-2 forms.
- Tracy Cobb, owner of Cobb CPA PC, has been a practicing CPA since 1987.